Living life on a budget

Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

OOTD | Back to Black














Dress- Zara
Trainers- Adidas 
Denim Jacket- Brick Lane Market
Bag- H&M
Sunglasses- TK-Maxx

Firstly I would like to start by apologising for the blackness of this outfit. I realise I have posted numerous times about brightening up my wardrobe and staying away from buying more black items. I just could not resist, but I promise I have bought a lot more colourful pieces of clothing which you will see on KP very soon!

Secondly I would just like to prepare you for a whole load of Zara coming your way over the next few weeks. I may have gone slightly Zara crazy recently and seem to fall in love with most (if not all) items of clothing I come across. Not only are the clothes in Zara b-e-a-utiful, they are also extremely well priced and such good quality! So yeah.. if you don't like Zara you are either going to find my OOTD's very boring over the next few weeks or I may change your mind completely and you may find yourself sharing my love for Zara, who knows!

Let's talk about this super comfy, yet stylish outfit that looks great, feels great and is perfect for the current weather situation. I don't know whether it is the same where you are, but in London one day I think summer is here and the next it's raining and the sky is black. This dress is perfect for this undecided weather as (like I have demonstrated) it can be worn with a denim jacket for those slightly colder days and then worn alone for those hot, summery days. I love the long splits along the sides, moving the dress away from a simple and slightly boring black maxi dress to something a bit more interesting and different. Today I paired it with my trusty Adidas Allstar trainers, going with a more relaxed feel. However it is so versatile and will practically go with anything. It is definitely a current favourite!

No comments

Post a Comment

© KATIE PRIMROSE.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig