Living life on a budget

Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

OOTD | Black on Black









Dungarees- Asos
Top- H&M
Sunglasses- TKMaxx 
Shoes- Adidas

Before I start I would just like to apologise for the state of my hair, looking back at the pictures I now realise that maybe I should have looked in the mirror and atleast brushed my hair before shooting this look. But ahh well, I'm human and make mistakes, I am just sorry that this mistake kind of ruins these pictures. 

Anyway, lets talk about this sassy outfit. You know when you wear two different items of clothing that you have had for a while, but just never thought of wearing together, and it kind of looks and amazing and you fall in love with it? This is what happened when I decided to wear these dungarees with this black off the shoulder top. 

Ever since buying my first off the shoulder top last summer, I have been loving all the "bardot" tops and dresses. I found this beaut of a bardot top in H&M a couple of weeks ago and haven't worn much else since. It is so simple, yet the shape adds something a bit different to any outfit. Pairing this black top with my cute Asos dungarees is my idea of perfect.  

My wardrobe is gradually getting darker and darker, and blacker and blacker. I am determined to buy some brighter, more floral clothes ready for summer. I need to get out of my comfort zone- I can't always stick to black, monochrome stripes or denim! So keep an eye out for some brighter, more summery hues soon! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© KATIE PRIMROSE.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig