Living life on a budget

Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

The Body Shop | Seaweed Skincare


I have always been really lucky with my skin and have never been prone to getting outbreaks of spots. Up until recently my facial routine was either wash my face with water, use the Garnier Micellar water before bed or do nothing and wash it in the shower the next morning, so I was pretty lazy really (don't judge).

After finally realising just how important regular skincare was, I decided to take a trip to the BodyShop to see what they had on offer. I chose the right day as there was loads of discounts and I managed to get some free gifts as well! 

After having my skin tested and being told I have combination skin, I was informed that the Seaweed Skincare collection was the best choice for me. At almost half of the price it was all meant to be, I decided to get the full collection (apart from the face mask which I recently treated myself to). 

Even though, like I said, I've never had many problems with my skin, I can definitely notice a difference since using this collection and have hardly had one spot since using it. My skin is much clearer in general and looks healthier and softer. I treat myself to a face mask every now and then, and I love the way it leaves my skin feeling so fresh. 

I have now got into the habit of using the different products before bed every night and every morning (which I never thought I would do- again being lazy). 

No comments

Post a Comment

© KATIE PRIMROSE.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig