Living life on a budget

Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

OOTD | Short Hair and Short Shorts









First of all I'd like to apologise for my burnt shoulders/chest, apparently my pale skin burns even on cloudy days. Pluss do you like my hair? I spontaneously had it all chopped off the other day and currently have a bit of a love/hate relationship with it. 

Right let's talk about cute floaty tops and cheap shorts.. 
I'm absolutely loving bardot tops and dresses at the moment. After only spending £5 on a black bardot top from Primark (see previous OOTD) I decided to treat myself to a cute Topshop one (which was 4x the price, but 100% worth it). I absolutely love the shape and the light, floaty material. Paired with some denim shorts it makes the perfect summer outfit. 

I bought these Levi shorts for only £5 from a market stall on Brick Lane (inner student goes crazy). After completely guessing the size and somehow getting it right, I've been wearing them a lot and they're so so comfy.  After hunting for some new sandals, I found these simple, black leather sandals from Gap and have been practically living in them ever since. They are so comfortable and go with everything, I am totally in love. 

Levi Shorts- Brick Lane
Top- Topshop
Sandals- Gap
Sunglasses- Topshop

1 comment

  1. Cute outfit, LOVE those shoes!! :) Really like your hair as well it suits you :)

    ReplyDelete

© KATIE PRIMROSE.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig