Living life on a budget

Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

OOTD | The Perfect Combination










I have a serious obsession with stripes, I love bardot tops and could live in playsuits, so when I saw this playsuit on the Missguided website it was 100% a must buy. 

Today I dressed this playsuit up a bit by wearing it with healed boots, but it can easily be worn during the daytime for more casual occasions with a pair of sandals. 

Even though it's unusual to have long sleeves on such a summery outfit, I really like them on this playsuit. The sleeves look good and they're perfect for this mixed up English weather. I know I'm going to be wearing this a lot during summer and on holiday. 

Playsuit- Missguided
Boots- TopShop

No comments

Post a Comment

© KATIE PRIMROSE.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig