Living life on a budget

Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

OOTD | Stripes & Denim









Before I start I'd like to point out that these photos were taken during the 1/2 weeks when the English weather was actually warm and sunny (I'm currently sat under a blanket with a jumper on, still feeling cold- don't you love the English weather?!) These photos were also taken before I had all my hair chopped off (blog post to come), so now I'm missing the hot weather and my hair (feeling majorly sorry for myself rn). 

Anywayy, I wanted to share with you all this simple outfit that I'm loving at the moment (or was loving during the warm weather). I have a bit of an obsession with striped tops and denim, so this is 100% my favourite kind of outfit. Pairing this simple denim skirt with a cropped t-shirt and some Birkenstocks is perfect for any sunny day. Let's just hope there will be a few more sunny days to come! 

Top- Asos
Skirt- Bershka 
Shoes- Birkenstock
Sunglasses- Topshop

Hope the weather is better wherever you are! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© KATIE PRIMROSE.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig